Call (404) 822-8632 24/7
“I can’t thank you enough for the many ways in which you helped us during our two floods. Your professionalism, kindness and compassion were more than I’d ever experienced from any contractor.” – Elizabeth Dommond.
Water Pro Are Your Trusted Acworth Water Damage Experts
The most common problems that Acworth homeowners experience in their homes is Water damage. Water damage can damage carpet, drywall, floors and a whole lot more. The longer the water sits, other problems can arise such as mold and mildew. Our Acworth water damage company technicians are highly trained and certified in water damage restoration, in most cases we can dry out your property in as little as 2-3 days. We can take care of any type of water and flood damage Acworth, including broken and leaky pipes, toilet and sink overflow, and dishwasher, water heater, and washing machine malfunction, as well as storm damage. We also provide mold removal and reconstruction.
When flood damage strikes, don’t wait until it’s too late. Water Pro, a water damage restoration company in Acworth GA, is available to help your home or business around the clock, all year round. We know you can’t schedule a water emergency, so we make it our business to get to the root of the problem quickly and start the cleanup process fast!
Call us 24/7 at (404) 822-8632
Why Use Water Pro?
We at Water Pro, Inc. know the importance of timely services for restorative drying.
Advanced technology combined with years of drying expertise to help cut your replacement and reconstruction costs.
Trained technicians specialized in using Applied Structural Drying (ASD) which enables us to dry wet carpet, pad, sub-floors, and structures in place.
Experience and expertise to provide you with a comprehensive scope of the job, while immediately beginning to minimize loss.
Rapid structural drying with unequaled speed and efficiency.
Provide the very best drying service that current industry standards and technical knowledge allow.
Restore your home or business to a pre-loss condition in a timely manner to achieve the best results possible.
Our responsibility to provide superior customer service and quality workmanship. Both our reputation and our business depend upon completing jobs thoroughly and successfully.
What Should You Do When a Water Damage Emergency Strikes?
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying (check for possible bleeding).
- Place aluminum foil, china saucers or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning for maximum drying in summer; open windows to speed drying in winter.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying (do not force, however).
- Remove valuable oil paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Blot wet carpeting with clean white towels.
- Open suitcases and luggage to dry, in sunlight if possible.
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to relieve trapped water ( don’t forget to place pans beneath! )
Quick and effective action at the earliest possible stage will reduce interruption to your home or business, reduce overall restoration costs and increase the likelihood that irreplaceable items will still be usable. This type of needed action can be facilitated by:
- Qualifying a drying contractor prior to any loss
- Communicating your agendas and plans with the contractor placing them into a written disaster recovery plan (DRP)
- It is very important to involve a drying contractor after a flood damage Acworth event. The contractor can help assess which items are worth restoration and which are better replaced. Damaged items that have lower costs associated with replacement and are easily obtained should be replaced rather than dried-out and restored. On the other hand, items that are difficult to replace or have a very high replacement cost validate the restoration effort.
- In general, drying out is more cost effective that ripping out and replacing.
Frozen, Burst, and Broken Pipes
Frozen water pipes and frozen water lines are a common culprit of water damage in Acworth during the winter months. Poorly insulated walls, or homes left unattended without a furnace to regulate heat can cause water in pipes to freeze and expand, thus leading to pipe bursts. Broken attic pipes can lead to gallons of water to come rushing into your living room. Frozen sprinkler lines can lead to basement flooding when the pipes burst. The water from sprinkler pipe bursts often goes unnoticed until the water begins coming through the window wells and in cases, the walls. Call Water Pro as soon as you discover your frozen pipes burst.
Basement Water Damage Cleanup and Removal
Basement water damage can happen in the Acworth area, since most basements will sustain broken pipes, improper grading or window installation, sump pump failure, or leaking from foundation walls. Basement flooding can be a very serious matter. If its been more than 48 hours there will probably be mold growth, and wet drywall, flooring and carpets will likely have to be replaced. It’s important to have a professional who understands how to perform complete water cleanup and structural drying come and take care of the basement flood damage as soon as possible before more damage occurs.
Call (404) 822-8632 24/7 for stress-free service!
Good customer service simply isn’t good enough at Water Pro. We want to make absolutely sure you know what we’re doing at every phase, how we’re doing it and why. We want you to feel like a partner in the restoration of your home or business, not an observer. By keeping you informed of what’s going on, we cut down on the unpleasant surprises you may otherwise receive. It’s all part of our commitment to our clients to give you peace of mind by sending knowledgeable technicians who will make your remediation as fast, painless and stress-free as possible. For more information about our services or to arrange for restoration services, call Water Pro at (404) 822-8632.
Servicing water damage Acworth GA including 30101 30102.
We also can handle your clogged pipes in Acworth.